Tattoo marks are so in fashion. From celebrities to fans, everyone is after getting a tattoo of a shape that they feel is close to their heart. Tattoos can be permanent or temporary depending upon the client's choice. To offer the ultimate tattooing experience to your client, the two most important things are professional tattoo artists and comfortable electric tattoo chairs. The majority of salons don’t pay much heed to the latest electric tattoo bed and think that only professional hands are enough to satisfy the clients. In this highly competitive era, clients want more than just qualified artists, they want a complete package of nicest tattoos in a comfortable and cozy environment. This is why you must invest in a high-quality electric tattoo bed to satisfy your clients.
Features to look for in electric tattoo chairs
While investing in an electric tattoo chair, you need to make sure that it possesses all the desired features up to the latest trends and clients’ demands. Here are some of the features that you need to look for while buying an electric tattoo bed or chair.
· Elegant design: The design should be stylish and elegant to ensure that it enhances the overall appeal of your tattoo parlor
· Ergonomic design: The design should be made such that it offers maximum comfort to the client and the chair adjusts as per the contour of every client’s body.
· Easy to move: You might need to change the parlor's setting now and then so make sure that the tattoo chair is easy to move and place.
· Adjustable: The height and parts of the chair should be adjustable as per the client's comfort. Ideally, the chair should be convertible in bed to facilitate the client if he/she wants to lie down.
· Electric motor: The adjustment should be enabled with an infusion of electric motors so that the tattoo artist can control the adjustment from a remote without disturbing the client. Also, the adjustment should be seamless and noise-free to ensure that the client doesn’t feel uneasy during bed or chair adjustment.
· Safe to use: The bed should be equipped with certified and high-quality equipment to ensure safety.
· Easy to maintain: The bed should be made with material that is easy to clean and maintain.
Best vendor to buy electric tattoo bed
There are uncountable vendors in the market who are dealing in electric tattoo beds though only a handful offer the bed in superior quality. If you are looking for a reliable electric tattoo bed then do check out “KLD07 electric tattoo bed tattoo chair tattoo bed Eyelash bed Massage bed’ by Sonkly. With an experience of over 2 decades, Sonkly knows how to design products with superior quality and elegant design. Here are some of the features of its electric tattoo bed that will make you realize why we chose this product for you in the first place:
· The design is crafted on principles of ergonomics to ensure clients’ safety and comfort.
· It can be used as a bed whereby you can lay horizontally at 1800 on it. You can also convert these into electric tattoo chairs by lifting the backrest.
· You can electrically lift or pull down the entire electric tattoo bed with the help of motors. There is one manual and 2 electric motors to adjust the beds’ height and position of the backrest.
· The upper layer is of PU leather which feels soft against the skin and is super easy to clean. The leather is environmentally friendly and odorless. Beneath this layer is a high-density foam that makes a thick padded base to offer comfort to your body. The lowermost layer is of a high-density medium fiberboard. The total density of the bed is around 3.5 inches which is great to keep your body comfortable.
· You can put a load of up to 200 KG on the bed.
· The electric motor is EU CE certified and can lift the bed between a range of 520 mm to 900 mm. The best feature of this motor is that it doesn’t make any noise while lifting the bed. Also, the lifting is quite smooth and seamless without any shaking.
· The bed is of adequate size which provides enough room to the clients. The total length is around 73 inches whereas the width is about 26 inches.
· The tattoo bed comes with a thick steel base with push wheels so that you can place the bed wherever you desire.
· If you wish to innovate your design and pay with a color scheme then you can request customization. Sonkly offers customization for color, size, design, and even logo. It offers to print your customized logo on the chair to give it a personalized appeal. A logo-printed bed can seamlessly become a part of your tattoo parlor. To avail customization facility, you have to place an order of 10 or more beds.